All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNathan Adams is just an average kid until the mysterious Whisper gives him a device that allows him to see what others cant, Yo-kai of all shapes and forms! Now, armed with the Yo-kai Watch, Nathan, Whisper and their new invisible friends embark on an all-new supernatural adventure! Yo-kai, inspired by the yokai of Japanese folklore, are t ghosts or monsters or creatures. They can t be seen by the human eye, but they re everywhere, and whether they're phantoms or everyday objects discovering their higher purpose, Yo-kai personalities are distinctly humanlike!
- Author BiographyNoriyuki Konishi hails from Shimabara City in Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan. He debuted with the one-shotE-CUFFin Monthly Shonen Jump Original in 1997. He is known for writing manga adaptations ofAM DriverandMushiking: King of the Beetles, along withSaiyuki Hiro Go-KuDen!, Chohenshin Gag Gaiden!! Card Warrior Kamen Riders, Go-Go-Go Saiyuki: Shin Gokuden and more.
- Author(s)Noriyuki Konishi
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleYo-Kai Watch
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width124 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.