All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe neighbours have moved out and w there is one living next door - music, yowling cat, howls of laughter. Peace and quiet at last, so Dad can do his yoga and be happy. Then Tubby, Ferret and King Wally Kahuna move in ...They love throwing parties and playing air guitar. They have dogs and cats and bad hair. Worst of all, they are ...YOBBOS! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOBBOS AND YOGA DON'T MIX - OR DO THEY?
- Author BiographyAndrew Joyner is an Australian illustrator and cartoonist. In 2009 his first picture book was published, The Terrible Plop, written by Ursula Dubosarsky. The book has been shortlisted for many awards (including the CBCA Book of the Year 2010 and the PM's Literary Awards 2010), and has been made into an acclaimed play - Plop! - by South Australia's Windmill Theatre. In 2011, Andrew released his own series of books, All About Boris, a loveable and adventurous warthog. Along with his children's book work, Andrew illustrates regularly for newspapers and magazines, both locally and internationally, and in 2010 he illustrated Your Place or Mine? a cookbook by Gary Mehigan and George Calombaris of Masterchef. He lives in Strathalbyn, South Australia, with his family and nineteen pets.
- PublisherHardie Grant Egmont
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLittle Hare
- Weight387 g
- Width252 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.