All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to relax with routines designed to relieve stress and instill a feeling of calm. The yoga workouts featured in this book combine gentle stretching exercises with classical techniques developed over 2000 years ago. Benefits include: increased energy levels; greater flexibility; improved concentration; and a supple and toned body. This book should be a useful companion for beginners as well as more experienced students.
- Author BiographyVimla Lalvani studied yoga as the personal student of B.K.S. Iyengar and is now an acknowledged authority and acclaimed yoga teacher in her own right.
- Author(s)Vimla Lalvani
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/01/2004
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/07/2008
- Content Note160 photographs, index
- Weight275 g
- Width149 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.