All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCyndi Lee shares her twenty years of experience as a practicing Tibetan Buddhist and an incredibly famous yoga instructor. This easy-to-use guide shows readers of all yoga levels how to combine the basic tenets of Buddhism and meditation yoga practice. Her book offers simple meditations and exercise sequences that can be done just about anywhere, in addition to more advanced and rigorous regimes. Written in the same personal and charismatic style that Cyndi Lee has brought to her classes, this is the comprehensive how-to guide for the ultimate enlightening experience.
- Author(s)Cyndi Lee
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRiverhead Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width190 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.