All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Yoga Challenge I, Practice Manual is for instructors-in-training and home practitioners. Detailed instructions include modifications and basic principles of movement for injury-free yoga practice. Companion to DVD, Yoga Challenge I, Hatha Yoga with Tony Sanchez. A one-hour, beginning/intermediate series that originates from the 84 asanas from the Bishnu Ghosh lineage.
- Author BiographyTony Sanchez, hatha yoga master, teaches the Yoga Challenge, a four series system based on the 84 classic asanas from the Ghosh lineage. Founder: Tony Sanchez Academia de Yoga, formerly: United States Yoga Association / San Francisco Yoga Studio.
- Author(s)Tony Sanchez
- Date of Publication28/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date03/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.