All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionYoga has proven to be one of the most effective spiritual and physical workouts. It eliminates tension, physical aggression, and stress and facilitates concentration and self-control. In a time when children are constantly bombarded with ise and distractions, they develop concentration problems, sleep dysfunctions, and hyperactivity. Yoga fights against this and is a great tool for relaxation, fitness, and developing mindfulness. This illustrated book was conceived and designed at the request of many parents by Ramiro Calle, the greatest authority on yoga in Spain. It is a simple and practical tutorial on how to practice yoga for kids.
- Author BiographyRamiro Calle is a pioneer of yoga in Spain and has led the yoga center Shadak since 1971. He is a former yoga teacher at the Autonomous University of Madrid and is the author of Autobiografia espiritual, La sabidura de los grandes yoguis, and La senda de la atencion plena .
- Author(s)Ramiro Calle
- PublisherEditorial Kairos
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Kairos
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.