All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written in a way that is clear and easy to understand and is suitable for beginners and advanced yoga practitioners alike, who are interested in the great healing potential of yoga therapy. In this book, Remo Rittiner has incorporated his many years of experience with a host of people who regularly practice under his yoga instruction. This book is fully illustrated to guide your application of the yoga poses.
- Author BiographyRemo Rittiner is an Ayur Yoga teacher and yoga therapist. He runs a well-known Ayur Yoga Center in Zurich and works as a trainer of yoga teachers. Spiritual yoga practice with meditation as a way to achieve health and clarity is a significant element of his work. He lives in Zurich.
- Author(s)Remo Rittiner
- PublisherLotus Press (WI)
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLotus Press (WI)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white halftones
- Weight567 g
- Width217 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.