All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the foremost living authority on Yoga comes the most comprehensive and reliable treatment of the subject available today. This is a work of impeccable scholarship by a person who has dedicated his life to the understanding and practice of yoga. The book offers a complete overview of every Yogic tradition, from the familiar to the lesser-known forms. It also covers all aspects of Hindu, Buddhist and Jaina Yoga, including history, philosophy, literature, psychology and practice. In addition, included are translations of twenty Yoga treatises and the first translation of the Goraksha Paddhati.
- Author BiographyGeorg Feuerstein, PhD. is a preeminent living authority on Yoga in the West. He has written over thirty books, including The Shambhala Encyclopedia of Yoga and Tantra: The Path of Ecstasy. His works in progress include Aha! Reflections on the Meaning of Everything. He offers distance-learning courses on Yoga philosophy and history through Traditional Yoga Studies
- Author(s)Georg Feuerstein
- PublisherHohm Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationPrescot
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHohm Press,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos & illus
- Weight1204 g
- Width275 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.