All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the influence of yoga in the seminal Indian philosophy of Bhartrhari and in the Western psychology of Freud, Jung, and the transpersonalists, providing unique insights into the differences between Eastern and Western concepts of human nature.
- Author BiographyHarold Coward is with the Centre for Studies in Religion and Society at the University of Victoria. He is the author and editor of several books, including Jung and Eastern Thought and Derrida and Indian Philosophy, both published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)Harold Coward
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2002
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Religious Studies
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width150 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.