Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAn inspirational, motivational beginner's guide to becoming slim, supple, and serene with gentle yoga. Feel 25 even if you're 35, 45, 55 or more and look your personal best by studying the ancient, powerful practice of gentle yoga at home. Learn how to create a customized, self-paced 20-30 minute daily yoga regime. Discover creative ways to stay motivated and to keep your practice fresh and fun. The book is designed for: 1) people who feel intimidated by the pretzel-like yoga poses splashed in yoga magazines and books; 2) individuals who have tried a class and couldn't keep up with the instructor's explanations because they require slower paced or more personalized instruction; 3) consummate n-athletes and klutzes like Laura who feel inadequate and embarrassed in classes filled with athletic yogis on either side of their mat who seem to execute the poses with such ease, 4) busy people who don't have time to commute back and forth to take an hour-long class at the local yoga studio or gym; and 5) individuals who don't have access to yoga classes close to their home.
- Author BiographyLaura Venecia Rodriguez, MBA, MA, BA (Wellesley College) learned yoga decades and decades ago at age 15 by teaching herself using a few detailed books. She has over 25 years experience as is a professional researcher/writer/analyst/speaker on international trade and business. In recent years, she has pursued her passion of presenting inspirational talks (Awaken the Genie Within, The Secret Garden, Living in Love, and others) on awakening the wisdom within and harnessing the power of intuition for innovation and excellence in business and everyday life. Gentle yoga is one of the pillars of her healthy lifestyle that she believes more people need to practice, not just the supermodels, celebrities, or athletes.
- Author(s)Laura Venecia Rodriguez
- Date of Publication06/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.