All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA modern, pocket-sized guide to the art of yoga - the exercise for the new millennium.This book covers topics of history, tradition, and yoga today, as well as health, nutrition and general well-being.With black and white line drawings to guide you through the most popular yoga poses, you will be well on your way to breathing, stretching and feeling better in time!
- Author BiographyA collection of local yoga teachers have come together to lend their insight and experience for this book, brought to you by Brolga Publishing.
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight112 g
- Width130 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byJulie Capaldo
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.