All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe body is an energy system with close interplay between breathing, heart beat and brain function. Yoga provides a maintenance service for that system. Described as the heart of healing , yoga also provides a harmonizing process that leaves part of the body untouched. In this illustrated, practical guide, Howard Kent demonstrates that yoga is more than just a series of exercises, and that it can be used by anyone to promote their own health and well-being. With comprehensive information on energy, diet and lifestyle, as well as fully illustrated step-by-step guides to the basic asanas, this guide is aimed at anyone interested in taking up yoga.
- Author BiographyHoward Kent is the founder and director of the Yoga for Health Foundation and author of a number of highly successful, practical books on yoga. His career has encompassed journalism, movies, television and theatre. His television series Yoga For Health was broadcast in over 20 countries. Howard Kent continues to practice and teach yoga at the Yoga for Health residential centre near Bedford.
- Author(s)Howard Kent
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/06/2001
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Series TitleIllustrated Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElement Books
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Note(colour integrated throughout)
- Weight510 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.