All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders will discover how yoga promotes fitness and health in this informative title. Engaging text, full-color photos, and a supplemental diagram introduce them to the health benefits of yoga, such as improving flexibility, muscular strength, and balance, as well as helping calm the mind and ease stress. Readers will become familiar with different types of yoga, common poses, necessary gear, and safety. Nutrition and goal setting are also discussed, as well as yoga as a spiritual practice. A table of contents, fun facts, a Q&A page, fitness tips, a glossary with phonetic spellings, and an index are included. This book will inspire young yogis to grab their mats and move their bodies! Buddy BOOKS is an imprint of ABDO Publishing Company.
- Author(s)Sarah Tieck
- PublisherBuddy Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMove Your Body: A Kid's Guide to Fitness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBuddy Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width188 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.