All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoga For Beginners: Essential Poses For Yoga Beginners is a book that outlines the basic yoga poses that a vice can try if they have an interest in starting to practice yoga. The author has made a concerted effort to make everything as simple as possible so that it can easily be understood. There are many books outlining yoga poses but ne is as simple as and easy to understand as this. The book is also well timed as it is being published in a period when persons are seeking various solutions to remain healthy or to get healthy apart from modifying the diet of course. The book is filled with over thirty illustrations as well as instructions on how to get the poses done. They are all basic poses which would be done in the initial stages of practicing yoga. Before you move on to the intermediate level, the body would be properly conditioned by these poses. Some people may think that they are t very effective but once they start doing the various poses they start to feel the positive effects. Yoga is a nice low impact way to exercise and keep fit. The author kws this and conveys this in her book.
- Author BiographyAmy Gilchrist became interested in yoga at an early age when she learned of the numerous benefits that it has not only for the body but for the mind as well. Because of her love for it she made the decision to get the information across to as many persons as possible and tried to find the best medium to do so. She settled on putting together a book which outlines some basic yoga poses that anyone can try. It is an extremely simple book which anyone can follow as the paragraphs outline the process to do the various poses is followed by an illustration which makes it even easier to understand. Amy is aware that some are a bit skeptical over trying yoga for religious of other reasons but tries to convey that the benefits of yoga far outweigh any negative aspect it could have. If you are interested in living a life that is healthy and getting in all the exercise you can without slaving away in the gym then yoga is a great option that can be tried by anyone. It is not hard to get started and with the guidance of a professional yoga instructor things will be sorted out in no time at all.
- Author(s)Amy Gilchrist
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.