About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains activities, discussion guides, and downloads that will help you to work with your child in learning the basics of yoga. The book is beautifully illustrated in a way that will be charming for kids, but is also delightful for adults.
- Author BiographyKRISTI L. KREMERS has been teaching at colleges and universities for the past decade. Her primary research interests include: emotional intelligence, ethics, neuroleadership, applied mindfulness in leadership, and how organizations can adapt an anthropological approach to creating culture and community. In developing Lead to Love, it is her wish to create tools and resources for families and teachers to instill both a love for leadership, and a mindset to lead with love in children. For more on leadership, living, and love, visit: www.leadtolove.com www.kristikremers.com
- Author(s)Kristi L Kremers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date01/09/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.