Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- Est. delivery by 19 Mar
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNamaste! There's thing better than these soul-satisfying brain bafflers for staying mentally supple and fit. Exercising the mind is as important as training the body and this challenging mental workout will do the trick. It takes real cerebral power to unlock the secrets of these artfully crafted conundrums, which deal with everything from maths and language to chess strategies and logic dilemmas. You can find number and letter patterns, solve spatial problems, decipher devious anagrams and much more. They may seem impossible - but solvers who stay fully engaged and focused will find success!
- Author BiographyTim Sole was the puzzle editor of The Actuary magazine from 1980 to 1989 and Rod Marshall was the puzzle editor for the ten years after that.
- Author(s)Rod Marshall,Tim Sole
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date17/04/2014
- Content Noteb/w illustrations throughout
- Weight544 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.