All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how yoga can be the key to ageless beauty with this awesome reference. Written in a warm, fun & friendly voice, with easy-to-follow drawings that guide readers through poses to reduce wrinkles, diminish fatigue & more. It also includes safety tips, modifications to the poses, mini-workouts & advice on living like a yogini. Is yoga a fountain of youth? Amy Luwis, creator of the popular RescueGirl website and author of Yoga to the Rescue , shows how it can be the magical key to ageless beauty, inside and out. Using a warm, fun and friendly voice and witty easy-to-follow drawings, Luwis guides readers through poses that help diminish wrinkles, lessen varicose veins, improve posture; reduce fatigue, diminish depression and strengthen the mind and body. Safety tips, modifications to the poses, mini-workouts and advice on living like a yogini make this an awesome reference.
- Author BiographyWriter/illustrator Amy Luwis is the author of Yoga to the Rescue: Remedies for Real Girls. When she isn't doing her favourite poses or doodling, Amy is busy with the non-profit organisation she co-founded, AdoptAPet.com.
- Author(s)Amy Luwis
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.