CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
About this product
- DescriptionYogaBugs is the UK and Ireland's leading provider of yoga classes for children. With its truly inspirational concept of teaching yoga to the under-sevens, YogaBugs already has over 35,000 children signed up to its classes in the UK, and this is the book they will all want! With its colourful characters and fun themed stories, YogaBugs will get children off the sofa and into this enjoyable activity. Yoga has been proven to have many positive effects on children's health, and can help with sleeping problems, anxiety, asthma, hyperactivity, emotional issues as well as sinus problems. This truly is the one bug you'll want your kids to catch.
- Author BiographyFenella Lindsell began practicing yoga over eighteen years ago and has taught children as young as two to enjoy this activity. She believes that yoga can be practised at any age and that it will become a wonderful friend for life.
- Author(s)Fenella Lindsell
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/02/2008
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Content Note2 colour throughout
- Weight221 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.