All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume discusses Children's Literature through the ages from fairy tales and early didactic literature through to the classics of the nineteenth and twentieth-centuries and the modern day.
- Author BiographyLucy Pearson has a PhD in the Children's Publishing of the 1960s and 1970s from Newcastle University, where she has taught a range of children's literature courses and is a research collaborator with Seven Stories, Newcastle University's Centre for Children's Literature. Herresearch interests are focused around the role of literature in society from an ideological and practical perspective, particularly in the context of children's literature. Peter Hunt is a Visiting Professor at Newcastle University and Professor Emeritus at Cardiff University. He an expert in the field of Children's Literature and the author of An Introduction to Children's Literature (OPUS, 1994).
- Author(s)Lucy Pearson
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleYork Notes Companions
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight442 g
- Width152 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.