All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a mountain biking guidebook to the Yorkshire Dales. Yorkshire Dales Mountain Biking - The North Dales is a user-friendly guide to the best riding in one of the country's most MTB-friendly national parks. The Yorkshire Dales have the lot: short riverside cruises on good trails, epic rides taking in big views, moorland singletrack and rubble-strewn descents; restored bridleways, dedicated bike 'stables' and picturesque towns and villages - everything a rider needs for a good trip. Covering Swaledale, Wensleydale, Arkengarthdale, Langstrothdale and the Howgill Fells, this guide contains 24 routes from 8 to 60km long. Drawn up using clear, easy-to-follow directions and graded for difficulty, they are plotted onto Harvey MTB-specific maps, profiled to show height gain and illustrated with colour photography throughout. A special bonus section introduces the best downhill runs, climbs and cruises in the area, as well as a selection of 'road climbs to make you wince'! This is the companion guide to Yorkshire Dales Mountain Biking - The South Dales (0954813162). Nick Cotton is a 'Cycle Route Consultant' and a well-kwn and respected guidebook writer. He has written over 30 bike guides in the last 12 years, riding more than 20,000 miles across Britain during the course of his research.
- Author(s)Keith Bradbury
- PublisherVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Width120 mm
- Height175 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.