CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAs part of a two-volume set, this guidebook describes 44 walks covers the south and west regions of the Yorkshire Dales. This first volume covers the southern and western dales of Ribblesdale, Littondale, Malhamdale, Dentdale and Wharfedale, including the Yorkshire Three Peaks. Walks range from gentle 3 mile strolls to more strenuous 13 mile day-long rambles. The guide combines detailed route descriptions together with OS map extracts for every walk. It also includes information on points of interest along the way, as well as necessary practical information. This guide takes you on an exploration of the dales and surrounding hills and moors within the southern and western quarters of the region, where you will find some of the most remarkable limestone landscape in the country.
- Author BiographyDennis and Jan Kelsall are professional outdoor writers and photographers, contributing to various magazines and producing a weekly walking feature for the Lancashire Evening Post. They have a keen interest in the environment, its geology, flora and wildlife. Other titles produced by Dennis and Jan Kelsall and published by Cicerone are The Pembrokeshire Coastal Path, Walking in Pembrokeshire, and The Ribble Way.
- Author(s)Dennis Kelsall,Jan Kelsall
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2008
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content NoteOver 100 colour photos and over 50 OS map extracts
- Weight340 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsVinyl-covered
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.