All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYorkshire Terriers, with an AKC ranking of #3, are confident little dogs whose energy and bold temperament contine to make them one of the most popular breeds in the world. With their small stature and ability to adapt well to any surroundings, these tiny terriers are well suited for travel and a perfect fit in any size home. All newly authored text by a breed expert provides essential care and training information that will help you have a happy, well-behaved Yorkie.
- Author(s)Sandy Bergstrom Mesmer
- PublisherTFH Publications,U.S.
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleAnimal Planet Dogs 101
- Place of PublicationNeptune
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTFH Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width183 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.