All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf someone hurts your sister and you're any kind of man, you seek revenge.If your brother's accused of a crime but says he didn't do it, you defend him. When Mikey's sister claims a boy assaulted her, his world begins to fall apart. When Ellie's brother is charged with the offense, her world begins to unravel. When Mikey and Ellie meet, two worlds collide. This is an unflinching vel from the bestselling author of Before I Die. It's about loyalty and the choices that come with it. Above all, it's a book about love.
- Author BiographyJENNY DOWNHAM was an actress for many years before concentrating on her writing full-time. She lives in London with her two sons. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Jenny Downham
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.