All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce upon a time a violent, mean, selfish Tyransaurus roamed the land, and all the other animals feared him. One day, while chasing other animals, the Tyransaurus falls into the ocean. The Elasmosaurus, who lives in the sea, saves his life, and the Tyransaurus says thank you for the very first time. From that day, the land creature and the sea creature become best friends. The author, Tatsuya Miyanishi, delivers a heartwarming story about friendship with vivid, brightly colored illustrations and endearingly drawn characters.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1956, Tatsuya Miyanishi graduated from the Nihon University College of Art and was a doll artist and graphic designer before becoming a picture-book author. Miyanishi s books have a passionate fan base of all ages that enjoys his range of endearing characters in many genres, from superheroes to dinosaurs, all illustrated with bright colors. He has won the Kodansha Cultural Award for Picture Books, as well as the Kenbuchi Picture Book Grand Prize.
- Author(s)Tatsuya Miyanishi
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTyrannosaurus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width213 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.