All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the 2015 Theodor Seuss Geisel Award Two fuzzy creatures can't agree on who is small and who is big, until a couple of surprise guests show up, settling it once and for all! The simple text of Anna Kang and bold illustrations of New Yorker cartoonist Christopher Weyant tell an original and very funny story about size it all depends on who's standing next to you.
- Author(s)Anna Kang
- PublisherTwo Lions
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwo Lions
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width234 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christopher Weyant
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.