All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid McCullough, Jr.'s high school commencement address of 2012, dubbed You Are Not Special, was a tonic for children, parents, and educators alike. With wit and a perspective earned from raising four children and teaching high school students for nearly thirty years, McCullough expands on his speech taking a hard look at hovering parents, questionable educational goals, professional college prep, electronic distractions, and club sports and advocates for a life of passionate engagement.
- Author(s)Jr David McCullough
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byJr David McCullough
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $35.36
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.05
- AU $45.89Trending at AU $46.43
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.64
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.67
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $41.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.