All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a young person working hard to get good grades or to have success at work? This book is designed to inspire you when you're motivated and to encourage you when you feel frustrated. The quotations you will read in this book will remind you that others have succeeded and you can too. This book is a great resource for students in high school and college as they become more independent of their parents and more responsible for their own choices. It's also a wonderful tool for young adults navigating their way through the the early stages of their work life. Note: While the primary target is young African-Americans between the ages of 16-30, the quotations are inspiring for people of any ethnicity and any age. School libraries will find the book a good reference t only for students and young adults, but also for teachers and counselors who want to use more quotes from Black authors. Church groups, community organizations, sororities and fraternities may also find this a fabulous tool for inspiring young people without lecturing, nagging or boring them. This is a great gift for birthdays, graduations, congratulations when a project is successfully completed, and for reason at all. Put it in a care package being shipped to a college student or a family member serving in the military.
- Author BiographyTracy Brown is a business owner, author and speaker. She helps organizations develop better leaders and build stronger teams. She is the author of 8 books on business-related topics and is a past national board member for The National Association for African Americans in Human Resources. Tracy compiled the quotations in this book as a 16th birthday gift for her young, gifted and black god-daughter.
- Author(s)Tracy Brown
- PublisherBrown Bridges
- Date of Publication10/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrown Bridges
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.