All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs an owner, executive or professional, marketing your business can be daunting. Your market is filled with competitors that t only do what you do, they look like you too. It's hard to stand out - and achieve prominent status - when the services you offer show appreciable difference from theirs. To succeed, you must do something radically different! In this book, Tom Adams describes a compelling opportunity to distinguish your business in the marketplace by becoming its visible, magnetic, personal marketing icon. You'll learn why becoming the face of your business is important - what you need to do to achieve that - and how to do it with personality. This book will provide you: *Persuasive reasons why our current social context confirms timing is right for personal presence marketing * Countless examples of owners, executives and professionals who demonstrate this personality marketing strategy * Eight personal preparations you can undertake in order to be the best possible marketing icon for your business *Six proven models for expressing yourself as the marketing face and voice of your business * Easy to implement activities that position you to attract and engage prospects in your marketing
- Author BiographyTom Adams serves business owners and executives as a strategic marketing advisor. He is the President and Founder of Flourish Press, a marketing support services and publishing company. Tom is a popular speaker on marketing related topics and has spent years being the Logo for his own business.
- Author(s)Tom Adams
- PublisherFlourish Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFlourish Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.