All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho is the bravest? A mouse, a frog, a snail, and a sparrow decide to find out. But as each anunces their daring feat naysayers tease: You call that being brave? They soon discover that What s fun for one can be a feat for ather. And when the sparrow anunces its plan, they all discover that true courage comes in many different forms. The team who created The Fox in the Library return to America with this very special picture book.
- Author BiographyLorenz Pauli s work has appeared on radio plays and in theater projects. In 2003 he received honorable mention for the Austrian State Prize for Poetry for Children. He is married and has two children. Kathrin Scharer was born in Basel. She has illustrated more than a dozen picture books and non-fiction books for young children, for some of which she has also written the text. She was nominated for the German Youth Literature Prize in 2010.
- Author(s)Kathrin Scharer,Lorenz Pauli
- PublisherNorth-South Books
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth-South Books
- Content Note32 pages full colour
- Weight445 g
- Width305 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.