You Can Beat Your Brain: How to Turn Your Enemies into Friends, How to Make Better Decisions, and Other Ways to be Less Dumb by David McRaney (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the follow-up to the international bestseller You Are Not So Smart, McRaney helps us to overcome our quirks and think more effectively. Informed by the latest studies in psychology, You Can Beat Your Brain is a pocket-sized primer packed with wry humour and astonishing facts. You'll discover why tall people earn more money, why a rickety bridge is a good place for a first date, and how to avoid irrational beliefs and self-delusion.
- Author BiographyDavid McRaney is a journalist, new media guru, and self-described psychology nerd. Twice-recipient of the William Randolph Hearst Award, his first book, You Are Not So Smart, was an international bestseller. He lives in Mississippi and blogs at youarenotsosmart. com.
- Author(s)David McRaney
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.