All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionYOU Can Change the World is a book of inspirational messages. The author uses clever analogies to relate every day actions and happenings to God's word and other Bible lessons.
- Author BiographyRyan Carter was born in a small town in Southern Illinois in 1987. He has faced many challenges throughout his life but has persevered and came through everything with a positive attitude and continued faith in God. Ryan had issues with a C-section at birth, glaucoma at nine months old, cataracts at age two, retinal detachment at age four, and was victim of a hit and run accident at the age of ten from which he suffered a traumatic brain injury. The prognosis of the doctors regarding each of these events was not good. The outcome was better than the doctors expected in each case. His story is remarkable, but he doesn't wish to share the entirety of it here for fear that it will take away from the purpose of his messages. He wants his messages to positively affect the lives of other people and truly believes that we each have the power to change the world. His messages are about faith, spirit, being kind to one another, and doing God's will. His unique way of comparing every day life events to lessons from the Bible is insightful and definitely leaves the reader thinking about his words long after reading them. Ryan is married to the love of his life, Cassandra. They have two beautiful children - Shawn and Saige. The family lives in Southern Illinois. Ryan still struggles with his vision and can no longer work outside the home, but continues to write and share messages of inspiration for others using a special program on his computer. He has presented a few of his messages in front of his church congregation and enjoys the opportunity to share his story and messages with others through speaking as well as writing.
- Author(s)Ryan R Carter
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byCassandra M Carter,Paula J Harrison
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.