Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.22+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTony Dungy's little brother, Linden, is a third grader who is having a bad day at school. Linden is the youngest of the Dungy family and the least motivated because he hasn't found it. In a family where everyone seems to have found their special talent, all Linden kws is that he wants to make people happy. With encouragement from his parents, a helping hand from his older brother Tony, and inspiration from God, Linden learns that if he dreams big and has faith, he can do anything!
- Author BiographyTony Dungy and his wife Lauren Dungy are active members of a number of family, faith, and community-based organizations, including All Pro Dad, iMom, Fellowship of Chrstian Athletes, Mentors for Life, Family First, Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, and the Boys and Girls Club of America. Tony is a former NFL player and retired head coach of the 2006 Superbowl Champions, the Indianapolis Colts of the National Football League. Amy June Bates has illustrated many books for children, including Waiting for the Music by Patricia MacLachlan, That's What I'd Do by singer-songwriter Jewel, and The Dog Who Belonged to No One by Amy Hest. She lives in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, with her husband and three children.
- Author(s)Tony Dungy
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication18/09/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Simon Inspirations
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amy June Bates
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Reading AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.