All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryday we struggle with time - haunted by undone to-do lists, ever-fuller inboxes and missed deadlines. Often, we are so busy over-thinking the past and worrying about the future, we forfeit our enjoyment of the present. You Can Manage Your Time Better shows you how to maximize your time, eliminate stress and reclaim your life. Stress and anger management specialist Lucy MacDonald shares her expert tips for coping with time-pressured situations - from handling meetings at work to helping children study with exams. With more than 25 simple step-by-step exercises that cover key life skills, you will be able to defeat procrastination, identify your values, de-clutter your admin, delegate tasks, have the confidence to say '' and find the optimum life-work balance. This practical and inspiring guide will enable you to find time for the things that really matter to you and make the most of every day. Effective time-management can positively affect your overall quality of life; poorly managed time can lead to feelings of frustration and stress; new addition to the You Can series offering tried and tested, practical tips to help you develop organizational skills. Special sections geared toward parents, students and the workplace. Written by qualified and award-winning counselor who specializes in stress and anger management.
- Author BiographyLucy MacDonald, M.Ed., is an award-winning Canadian Certified Counsellor* who uses a solution-focused counselling approach to consult with clients who want help with life problems such as stress, anger, burnout, and grief. Lucy consults with her clients through telephone counselling. Lucy was awarded the Counsellor Practitioner of the Year by the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association for competence in counselling and effectiveness of both skills and service and the optimal model of a caring person and professional whose knowledge, skills, and talents are valued by clients and colleagues. The author lives in Eastern Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Lucy MacDonald
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWatkins Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.