All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps you learn how to create stunning free-motion quilts with this practical and easy-to-follow guide from expert quilter Deborah Poole. From the award-winning expert whose masterful quilting appears on many of Kim Diehl's popular projects, here is your guide to creating beautiful machine-quilting designs. You can follow step-by-step instructions and learn how to make feathers, create curved cross-hatching, and fit a design to the quilt border - on either a long-arm or home showing machine. With Deborah and her motto You can do it!, quilters everywhere will gain the skill and confidence to tackle difficult patterns and make artistic designs easy to stitch.
- Author BiographyDeborah Poole (also known as the Sassy Sister) comes from a long line of quilters. Her beautiful work can be seen in Kim Diehl's books Simple Graces and Simple Charm.
- Author(s)Deborah Poole
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notecolour & b&w illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.