All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the perfect introduction to jazz pia for those who are already somewhat proficient as pianists but aspire to playing in the jazz style. The author emphasizes the importance of chords in playing jazz music and offers a comprehensive dictionary of tria ds, dominant sevenths, half and fully diminished seventh chords, plus ninth, and thirteenth chords. Chord symbols and voicings as well as modal and blues scales are also addressed. The last half of the book includes a generous fakebook and a songbook consisting of several of the authors progressively arranged compositions.
- Author(s)Uri Ayn Rovner
- PublisherMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/01/2001
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleYou Can Teach Yourself
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width220 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Sheet music and CD-Audio (Music recording)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.