All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeeling icky? Put away that wrench! Can a hammer fix a cold?Can a screwdriver drive away an itchy spot?What's the difference between a virus andan allergy or a pimple and a wart? Dr. Fred Ehrlich explains all about ills, chills, what makes us snivel and feel sore; and how doctors, treatments, and processes inside us can handle our bodies' ick-ness and sickness. But, you CAN'T find any of these fixer-uppers . . . in a toolbox!
- Author BiographyFred Ehrlich: Fred Ehrlich is a retired pediatrician and child psychiatrist. The author of several children's books, Fred has a long-standing interest in the environment, particularly in the flora and fauna of Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Amanda Haley: Amanda Haley graduated from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago with a BFA in Painting and Drawing. Her illustrations can be found on stationary, greeting cards, wrapping paper, print ads, magazine articles, and, of course, children's books. She lives in the Tidewater area of Virginia.
- Author(s)Dr Fred Ehrlich,Harriet Ziefert
- PublisherBlue Apple Books
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationMaplewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Apple Books
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Weight399 g
- Width214 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Amanda Haley
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.