All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sketch-style depictions and unusual fonts create an eerie atmosphere where the reader has to decide if what they see really happened or if it is just a work of fiction. Includes writing space for your conclusions. This book makes a great group activity. This is t intended for children. Contains brief nudity.
- Author BiographyESP has a very strange and unique view on life. She hails from a line of spiritual workers, dating back to the days of antiquity. At the age of 3, her great-grandmother began training her in metaphysical practices. For more than 30 years, ESP has performed spiritual services for those in need, never charging a dime. She has four children, all of whom possess spiritual abilities, two of whom are in training. You can say it runs in the family. Her writing has appeared in newspapers, magazines, scripts, and books since the age of 9.
- Author(s)E S P
- Date of Publication16/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.