All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA riotously funny collection of boozy misadventures from the creator of the YouTube series, You Deserve a Drink Mamrie Hart is a drinking star with a Youtube problem. As host of the bawdy cult-hit, You Deserve a Drink, Hart has been entertaining viewers with her signature concoction of tasty libations and raunchy puns since 2011. Finally, Hart has compiled her best drinking stories--and worst hangovers--into one hilarious volume. From the spring break where she and her girlfriends avoided tan lines by staying at an all-male gay nudist resort, to the bachelorette party where she accidentally hired a sixty year old meth head to teach the group pole dancing, to the time she lit herself on fire during a Flaming Lips concert, Hart accompanies each story with an original cocktail recipe, ensuring that You Deserve a Drink is as useful as it is entertaining.
- Author BiographyMamrie Hart is from middle-of-nowhere North Carolina. She now lives in Los Angeles with her tiny hairless dog, Beanz.
- Author(s)Mamrie Hart
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication26/05/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Foreword byGrace Helbig
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.