You Don't Need a Title to be a Leader: How Anyone, Anywhere, Can Make a Positive Difference by Mark Sanborn (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.11Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by 777bestbooks
- Est. delivery by 12 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Despite popular myth, leaders - whether titled or untitled - aren't born. They learn how to lead. The real test of leadership is: if you had title or ability to reward or penalize others, could you still get them to follow you?' In this powerful follow-up to The Fred Factor, world-rewned motivational speaker Mark Sanborn explains how each of us can be a leader whatever we do - regardless of our title or position. He sets down the key skills that genuine leaders have mastered, and encourages us all to apply them, wherever we may be in the pecking order. Genuine leaders: -- Plan ahead, thinking about where they're heading before they begin. -- Are terrific at communicating as well as listening. -- Care about the success of the entire team and look for ways to encourage useful contributions from everyone. By following Mark Sanborn's advice you can take control of your life, seize new opportunities, and maybe even make the world a little better. And you don't need a title to do it.
- Author BiographyMark Sanborn, the bestselling author of The Fred Factor, is an internationally-known motivational speaker. He is the president of Sanborn and Associates Inc, an ideas studio for leadership development. He gives talks to over one hundred business audiences a year on such topics as leadership, team building, customer service and mastering change. He lives in Denver, Colorado.
- Author(s)Mark Sanborn
- Date of Publication04/01/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Books
- Weight99 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Explore Buying Guides
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.