All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionYou Got the Sugar is an entertaining memoir about life after a type 1 diabetes diagsis. It provides useful tools for health management and emotional empowerment. Most importantly it is a reminder that life does t end at the beginning of diabetes. Life simply takes a sweet turn.
- Author BiographyShetoya T., a chicago native, is also the author of Ballad of the Ghetto Child: Bailey's Song. Diagnosed with type 1 diabetes six years ago she has dedicated her recent work as well as her life towards a fight for a cure. You Got the Sugar is an educating and enlightening memoir about life after a type 1 diabetes diagnosis.
- Author(s)Shetoya T
- PublisherBeyond Mere Words Inc.
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeyond Mere Words Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.