All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA humorous, motivational memoir in the vein of Tyler Oakley's Binge and Marcus Butler's Hello Life, from high-energy comedic social media phemen Jake Paul. How do you become Vine famous? What is life like when you have millions of followers on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram? In this extremely positive, motivational, and often laugh-out-loud memoir, unstoppable Jake Paul pauses long eugh from his super-charged life as a nineteen-year-old social media superstar and smiling heartthrob on the Disney Channel series Bizaardvark to share his takes on life, love, fame, and shooting for your dreams. From growing up a regular kid with his brother (and fellow social media star) Logan to his goals and aspirations as he became Vine famous to the bullying and jealousy he experienced to the crazy, creative, behind-the-scenes details of his life in Hollywood as a teen powerhouse, Jake shares the most hysterical and intimate details of his life-all with his signature humor and honesty and you-gotta-want-it attitude that has won him millions of devoted followers.
- Author BiographyJake Paul is a social media superstar, actor, and entrepreneur. He co-stars on the Disney Channel series Bizaardvark and has appeared in numerous movies. A native of Cleveland, Ohio, he now lives in Los Angeles. Follow him on Twitter and Instagram: @jakepaul; on Snapchat: jakepaul1; and on Facebook: jakepaul.
- Author(s)Jake Paul
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Note16pp colour plates
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.