All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if there were more to US Navy deep sea diving than we were originally told? What if the government really did have a program that they wanted kept hush-hush? James Albright has been called in to interview a very aged, Wilmer P. Cohen, who leads a very quite and lonely life in More Valley, California. What young Mr. Albright will find out, however, is that there's much more to Wilmer P. Cohen than meets the eye... and what he will find out will change his life forever. Jon J. Cardwell, pastor, publisher and former US Navy deep sea diver, has created a suspense-drama/adventure series especially for a young adult audience. Don't fail to miss the continuing saga and delicious misadventures of Wilmer P. Quinn Cohen as he retells and relives his deep sea diving deeds of daring do.
- Author BiographyJon J. Cardwell is a wretched sinner saved by God's free and sovereign grace. He lives in Anniston, Alabama with his wife, Lisa, his daughter, Rachel, and his mother-in-law, Virginia. He is the pastor at Sovereign Grace Baptist Church in Anniston after having ministered as a missionary and as a missionary-pastor in the Philippines, California, and remote bush Alaska. He is the author of the bestseller, Christ and Him Crucified, the CEO of Vayahiy Press, and the founder and overseer of Free Grace Tentmakers. Jon has also held the office of vice-chairman of the national Sovereign Grace Baptist Fellowship (2009-11), and was elected as chairman on September 13, 2011. His Christianity has been shaped tremendously and influenced deeply by such redeemed sinners as John Bunyan (1628-1688), Charles H. Spurgeon (1834-1892), John Newton (1725-1807), and Granville Gauldin (1929- ). Jon spent several years in the Navy, most markedly as a U.S. Navy diver. He was medically discharged in 1993 after a decade and a half of service. He reached his highest paygrade, Chief Petty Officer (E-7), in 1989.
- Author(s)Jon J Cardwell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.