Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionYou were never, ever convinced that the Milky Bar Kid was strong and tough. Your parents threatened to throw you out if you ever became a hippy. Do you remember when England won the World Cup, screaming yourself hoarse for the Fab Four and watching from behind the sofa as the daleks invaded Earth for the first time? If so, then kick off your go-go boots, switch on the lava lamp and do your best Mick Jagger pout as you prepare to find out if you are a true child of the 60s.
- Author BiographyMark Leigh is a comedy writer and co-author of 36 humour and trivia titles including the best-selling Pets wuth Tourette's. He has worked with Chris Tarrant, Des Lynam, Julian Clary, Jeremy Beadle, Adrian Edmondson and Roy Chubby Brown.
- Author(s)Mark Leigh,Mike Lepine
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication04/07/2011
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleYou Know You're ...
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Out-of-print date13/02/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width112 mm
- Height116 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.