All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClose to 60 percent of young Christians who went to church as teens drop out after high school. In You Lost Me, the bestselling author of unChristian trained his researcher's eye on Christians aged 16-29, exposing why they leave the church and rethink their faith. Now small groups can study this groundbreaking book with a new DVD and discussion guide. This DVD and discussion guide will inform, equip, and empower groups and churches to understand the unique challenges that are affecting younger Christians. It's t eugh for us to kw that they are dropping out and rethinking their faith; this video study and discussion guide provides key insights and practical ways that we can actively engage this generation with thoughtful conversation.
- Author BiographyDavid Kinnaman is the author of You Lost Me and president of The Barna Group, which provides research and resources that facilitate spiritual transformation in people's lives. Since joining Barna in 1995, David has designed and analysed nearly five hundred studies for a variety of churches, non profit organisations and corporations.
- Author(s)David Kinnaman
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/01/2012
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.