Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionUSA Today came in and named us the most memorable meal of that year that they had eaten in their travels all over the world. We beat out Paris. We beat out New York. We beat out Chicago. My little humble buffet had taken the number one meal of the year. And that changed everything. -Paula Deen, on the day that changed her life. Is there a business idea that makes your heart pound, your daydreams soar and keeps you up at night? Have you been putting off following your path because people tell you it is best to play it safe and t to venture out alone. Think you just don't get business eugh to ever run your own? Think that being a full-time parent leaves you time to pursue other dreams? Meet the ten women of You Made It: Mom Entrepreneur Edition. Women from all walks of life who threw down their gloves and fought to become the entrepreneur they knew harboured inside, often despite all odds and with very little experience. And yet with passion, determination and working around their family schedules, these moms became successful business moguls and modern day role-models. Cinnamon McCann interviewed women such as real-estate mogul Barbara Corcoran, restauranteur and publisher Paula Deen, celebrity hairstylist turned serial-entrepreneur Evie Johnson and other talented and fierce women, each with lessons to share. Author Cinnamon McCann, an entrepreneur herself, presents actionable, practical and straightforward advice, complemented by first-hand accounts of finding inspiration in unexpected places, building confidence and becoming savvy risk-takers. You Made It: Mom Entrepreneur Edition is unconventional wisdom from the field that business course will ever teach you, but that you absolutely need to kw to succeed in business and be a fantastic parent. Each of the women presented in this book are successful entrepreneurs and loving mothers, who have designed a lifestyle that dreams are made of. They are fierce role models, fantastic mothers, and make waves in their often male-dominated fields. And yet they are personable, down-to-earth, relatable women. Read first-person accounts of how and why these women had to re-evaluate their careers and take a leap of faith (and why perhaps you should too). Learn the unconventional, sometimes counter-intuitive wisdom that can only stem from real-life experience. Learn how the best marketing techniques are also the least expensive. Find out why women may have the competitive advantage over men when it comes to business start-ups.
- Author(s)Cinnamon McCann
- PublisherDriven Spice Publishing
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDriven Spice Publishing
- Weight467 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.