You, Only Better: Find Your Strengths, be the Best and Change Your Life. by Nicholas Bate (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.94Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to be happy, fulfilled and energised its probably best t to obsess over being THE best. Why t focus on doing YOUR best? You don't need to completely transform yourself and become a shining beacon of wonderment and astonishing success you should remain you ...just a better version. You, Only Better is all about discovering what you're good at and focusing on that. It's about deciding what it is you really want from life and learning how to reach your full potential. Packed with the author's hand-drawn illustrations, helpful quotes, mini-case studies and Q&As you'll learn how to change your mindset for the better and think positively, take action to achieve your goals, fight against fatigue and get motivated and achieve long lasting happiness and contentment. You, Only Better offers techniques and methods for: * Gaining energy and focus * Managing your time effectively * Setting your goals * Honing your thinking and mindset * Dealing with pressure and stress * Making smart decisions * Thinking creatively to solve problems * Actually taking action and keeping up the momentum
- Author BiographyNicholas Bate is passionate about supporting people to ensure they realise and release their true and full potential. It is the simple purpose of his organisation, Strategic Edge and his teaching, consulting and writing. After a career in sales and marketing in the IT industry, culminating in leading sector marketing for Research Machines, Oxford, UK, Nicholas launched Strategic Edge. A small, premium consultancy, Strategic Edge specialises in creating long-term competitive advantage for its clients including Microsoft, Starbucks, Marks and Spencer, The BBC, Royal Sun Alliance and Oxfam amongst others. A pioneering thought leader , Nicholas has introduced and worked with his clients on a range of simple yet powerful concepts which help with challenges such as ever-demanding productivity, work/life balance and new routes to innovation. He has designed, written and teaches six highly innovative courses: Personal Excellence; Brilliant at the Basics of Selling; Personal Presence; Instant MBA; How To Boost Your Creativity; and The Five Choices of Outstanding Customer Service. Consistently rated as an inspirational yet highly pragmatic key-note speaker, Nicholas teaches around the world (UK and continental Europe; USA and Canada; Asia) and is particularly skilled at working in an experiential and engaging manner. He works as a coach to many senior people in the industry in areas such as presentation skills, work/life balance and creativity.
- Author(s)Nicholas Bate
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine12 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.