All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMillennials are often stereotyped, they are entitled, seek promotions prematurely, and require constant praise. They see themselves, however, buried in historically high student debt and thwarted by an outdated workplace structure. This ground-breaking book is an indispensable resource to help Millennials, Gen Xers and Baby Boomers create a more effective work environment. Beautifully written, the book separates myths from reality, and provides practical advice, based on detailed research, to strengthen intergenerational teams and develop the next generation of talented leadership.
- Author BiographyLauren Stiller Rikleen is a nationally recognized speaker and consultant on: the multi-generational workplace; women's leadership; and unconscious bias. She is president of the Rikleen Institute for Strategic Leadership and Executive-in-Residence at the Boston College Center for Work & Family in the Carroll School of Management. She resides in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Lauren Stiller Rikleen
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight562 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.