All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful, practical book offering advice on self-perception, self-respect, the importance of relationships, simplifying your life, creativity through motherhood and making use of community resources. This book is also a workbook containing numerous reflection questions, quotes and thoughts to stimulate change.
- Author BiographyJodie Hedley-Ward has several degrees in marketing and worked as a marketing executive in the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong and New Zealand before marriage to David and two children. Born and educated in Dunedin, New Zealand, she now lives in Queensland, Australia.
- Author(s)Jodie Hedley-Ward
- PublisherExisle Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationWoolombi
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintExisle Publishing
- Weight276 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.