All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionYou Tell Your Dog First About the date you just had about the questionable results of a medical test about the good and the bad about everything.For years, award-winning author Alison Pace was a dog person without a dog. And then, she got Carlie a feisty and fluffy West Highland white terrier. She could weed out bad boyfriends with a sniff of her button-black se and win the hearts of lifelong friends with an adoring gaze. Suddenly, Alison had a constant companion and confidante, who went with her on long morning rambles in Central Park, on trips to the country and the beach, and on her search for inner peace, love, and happiness. Through Carlie, Alison found herself connected to the world as never before.With her trademark warmth, wit and humor, Alison shares her stories the tales of a dog person who found her dog.
- Author BiographyAlison Pace is the author of the novelsIf Andy Warhol Had A Girlfriend, Pug Hill, Through Thick And Thin, City Dog, and A Pug s Tale. Her essays have appeared in several anthologies including Howl: A Collection Of The Best Contemporary Dog Wit. She lives in New York City where she is at work on another book.
- Author(s)Alison Pace
- PublisherBerkley Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Group
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.