All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, while rooted in science and math, reads like a cold-case mystery, slowly unfolding before your eyes. In You Were Designed: The Code is in Your Chemicals, author and expert radio technician Jim Sinclair unearths an improbable connection between two sets of numbers that at first glance appear to be completely unrelated. One set of numbers represents the electron distribution in the atoms of the chemical elements; the other is a code, buried in the original Hebrew and Greek texts of the Bible. Remarkably, these two sets of numbers correlate in a way that cant be reasonably explained by random chance. Is it a coincidence? Is there a scientific explanation for this extraordinary find? Or could it be something more-something, perhaps, divine and intentional? This is a book about codes and a profound enigma that justifies further thought and discussion. Like a good detective story, Sinclair systematically lays down clues from both sets of numbers and allows the reader to connect the dots. This book is t only of interest to all those who enjoy sinking their teeth into a thrilling mystery, but is also a vital resource document for those endeavoring to verify the divine inspiration of the Holy Scriptures. Glean from the information yourself, sift through and examine the facts, and align your own findings with the final verification and conclusion of the author.
- Author BiographyJim Sinclair is a short-wave radio expert and a former broadcast operator with the APO/Telecom Australia, for which he has installed, operated, and tested thousands of receivers and other pieces of radio and communications equipment. He has published two books explaining how radio signals work. He has lived with radio technology for nearly sixty years, and he became a spirit-filled Christian thirty-five years ago. Jim resides in Onkaparinga Hills, South Australia.
- Author(s)Jim Sinclair
- PublisherDeep River Books Et. Al
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDeep River Books Et. Al
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.